Discover More About How You Can Help!
Money In Politics Leads To Corruption
How can politicians represent us when they’re given millions to represent someone else?
The Supreme Court has been slowly yielding to corporate pressure for over 130 years, twisting words in our Constitution. Now corporations, dark money Super PACs, and other artificial entities have inalienable human rights and can spend millions of “free speech” dollars to influence politicians. Simply put, it’s legalized bribery. It’s corruption.
Two Quick Videos That Outline The Problem And Solutions
How Can We Fix This?
- Pass local Referendums and Resolutions
– Over 830 communities across the U.S. have already passed resolutions calling for a constitutional amendment, including over 160 governments in Wisconsin and 22 state legislatures. Once enough states press Congress on this, they will be forced to act.
- Disclosure Requirements on Political Spending (no more dark money)
- Final Five Voting
- End Gerrymandering
- Amend the Constitution to clarify that only people are people and money isn’t the same thing as speech
- Overhaul Lobbying and Ethics Laws
- Voter Vouchers